Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sports ballroom dancing, European and latunur - American

I do not think art motrpialeta
  Without a doubt a man who does not give special fascination and admiration of European / figural Waltz, Slow Waltz, Viennese Waltz, Slow Foxtrot, Foxtrot, or kvikstebi fast!
Tango / or latnur - American / South - East - West, Samba, Rumba, jaivi, Salsa, Spanish pasadobli / dance world. Talk about this topic, be active!
I am excited and really is not that mad to miss out jaiv - Rumba, and polka - mazurkebi .. Tangosa and not to mention the debt figure
Quickly, quickly, slowly .. Quickly, quickly, slowly ..


I'm not a professional dancer, but I have dealt with. A few years I was in the dance studio, school, period.
  Then I wanted to continue, but could not because of lack of time user.gif
I rarely dance, when I will do something - even something mindful gradually ..




For the beginners it is important to be in the studio, where you will learn the basic movements svlebsa and, meanwhile, the time will pass and you will find out many things in studios and on - over time gaerkvbevi situation, and it will assess how good the data aghmogachndeba, so you'd better start thinking about ...
The most important is the desire, the time could be found! 
Well, who is now the star of our country - a pair, do not tell me ...







 NEWS
This topic is a little bit ahead of time but could not be dameposta .
Hiperkubi recently watched the film , or a cube 2.
Well, the cube first idea for me to understand : Clean Christian moralia ie , those who survive life in the labyrinths of the brain does not aidughebs hiking meaningless . ( At least I did so I saw ) In principle, it is more philosophical than psychological fiction .

As for hiperkubs I do not understand anything here , is clearly a matter of money . 
To understand quantum effects , parallel worlds DA etc. But what I did not understand until the end of morality had been invested . 
There will be some kind of a variation or extension of the previous idea .
So I would say that whether or not the director had conceived the two series together .






No comments: